The Hilton Oakland Airport hotel is located on 12 manicured acres, offering a resort-like setting with the convenience of being located a mile away from California's Oakland International Airport and two miles from the BART Transit System.
Much more than an airport property, the Hilton Oakland Airport hotel has everything you are looking for whether you are traveling on business or pleasure:
* Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Oakland International Airport
* A heated outdoor pool
* Fitness room
* Dine in Amelia's Café or Stanley's Grill
* Catch a televised sporting event in the Sports Edition Bar featuring 16 TV's
* 15,529 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting space
* 24-hour business center with state-of-the-art computers, fax machines and copiers
Should you have some time to spare, the Hilton Oakland Airport hotel is just minutes away from a variety of attractions and destinations:
* One mile from McAfee Coliseum - Home of the Oakland Raiders and Oakland Athletics and Oracle Arena - Home of the Golden State Warriors
* 10 minutes away from Jack London Square - A waterfront location offering an abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment pleasures
* Only 20 minutes away from Downtown San Francisco where you will find Fisherman's Wharf, Nob Hill, Coit Tower, the famous Cable Cars and Ghirardelli Square
* Take a trip on the wild side at the Oakland Zoo where you will find over 400 native and exotic animals
* Climb aboard the USS Potomac - President Roosevelt’s "Floating White House"
* Spread your wings and visit the Oakland Aviation Museum located at the Oakland Airport
Whether you plan to visit the California Bay Area for work or play, make the Hilton Oakland Airport hotel your destination. A friendly and professional team member will be standing by to serve you.